6. Subscription Payments and Termination
- On Registration you are required to choose to have either your payment card or your bank account charged for your regular monthly subscription payments on an on-going basis. We store your payment card details securely with our payment service provider only and will deduct payments on a monthly basis according to the duration of your subscription. Please note that even if the operation of lottery syndicates does not classify as
- You will then participate in a Syndicate according to your product choice until you give notice of your wish to terminate your subscription by giving 14 days-notice to our Customer Service, either by phone or in writing by
email at email@example.com or to our postal address as shown in our correspondence.
- Your subscription has a minimum initial term of 1 month or 3 months, depending on the product you subscribe to and will terminate at the end of the calendar month in which your notice to terminate expires. For example, if you contact us to cancel your subscription 14 or more days before the end of the month, your subscription will end at the end of that month. However, if you contact us to cancel less than 14 days before the end of the month, your subscription will terminate at the end of the following month.
- No further payments will be taken after the subscription terminates.
7. Prizes and Payments
- Winnings or Prizes will be distributed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Subject to you complying with these Terms and Conditions, you shall be entitled to your share of the Winnings, after deduction of local
taxes, if any.
- Winnings will be distributed among the Syndicates’ participants, as soon as possible after receipt of cleared funds from the Lottery Operator. Please note that when calculating your share of Winnings, we will cut them off at two decimal places. Total Winnings of over £50,000 may take longer to process. The distribution of Winnings is totally dependent upon us receiving the Winnings from the Lottery Operator.
- The lowest Prize typically received in respect of a winnings ticket in UK National Lottery Draws is a free entry into the next following Draw in the same Lottery. If a Lottery Syndicate in which you participate wins a free entry, we will make sure that your Syndicate plays the free entry in the next Draw. This means that, if your Syndicate has won a free entry on the Saturday Draw, this free entry will be played on the following Wednesday. Any winnings deriving from such free entries will appear in our monthly statements, however we will not be able to inform you about the numbers allocated to your Syndicate for any such free entries.
- Please note that monthly Winnings less than £ 2 will not be paid out to you right away, but will be credited to your Customer account and will only be paid out to you once the minimum sum of £2 has been reached. We will not process any payment to you of less than £ 2 because the bank charges we would incur in doing so are greater than this amount.
- Dormant Account
If your customer account remains dormant (i.e. you do not participate in Syndicates but funds remain on deposit) for a period of six months or more we will be entitled to withdraw your Winnings. Similarly, if you have Winnings on your Customer account and you do not provide us with any valid payment details (which we will be asking for in writing) within 6 months, we will be entitled to withdraw your Winnings after a period of 6
months. This will also apply to Winnings greater than £2.
- Your share of Winnings will be paid out using the same payment method you chose during Registration to pay your Fees. In case your Winnings are greater than the subscription fees, we may require you to provide additional KYC (“Know Your Customer”) information and such sums will only be paid per bank transfer to a bank account in your name.
- You agree to provide such additional information as we may reasonably require for this purpose
- At the beginning of each month, we shall credit you with your share of Winnings after having received them from the Lottery Operator and as soon as approval for winning pay outs has been granted by our independent
auditor. We shall not be liable for any delays or failure of the payment to us of such sums, howsoever caused.
- To enable us to comply with anti-money laundering legislation we may require information from you before your share of any Winnings can be paid to you. We are entitled to refuse to pay any Winnings until we are in receipt of all information, we require for anti-money laundering and/or prevention of terrorist funding purposes.
8. Self-exclusion facility
- If you are concerned about your participation in any Syndicate, you may exclude yourself from Syndicate membership with us, by using our self-exclusion facility. To do so please contact Customer Service by telephone on 020 4525 3538 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All our customers have the option to voluntarily self-exclude themselves for a minimum period of 6 months or permanently. Before you self-exclude, we will provide you with a copy of our Self-exclusion Programme so that you understand the consequences of Self-exclusion
- By entering into a Self-exclusion agreement with us, you will be prohibited from participating in any future Syndicate for the chosen time period. We will cancel any future payments and will not knowingly permit players that have decided to self-exclude to reactivate their membership until the chosen time period has
9. Customer funds management
- We hold customer funds separate from company funds in dedicated Segregated accounts at Lloyds Bank plc, 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN, registered in England and Wales No.2065. This specific type of account is available for the purpose of holding client funds only. For further information on this matter,
please refer to the segregated account Terms and Conditions available on Lloyds Bank Homepage.
These provisions mean that steps have been taken to protect customer funds, however there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid in case of insolvency.
10. Complaints Policy
- If you have a complaint about any aspect of our Services, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com or call us, 020 4525 3538 (during office hours)
- We will handle your complaint in accordance with our Complaints Policy and aim to provide you with a substantive response as soon as practically possible and seek to resolve your complaint within four weeks from the date we receive it.
- Depending on the complexity of your complaint, our investigation may take longer than four weeks, in which case we will ensure that we will write to you explaining the reasons for the delay and when we expect to be able to provide you with our final response..
- For any further details about our procedures, a copy of our Complaints Policy is available on our Homepage or alternatively may be requested to our Customer Service at any time.
- We maintain a strong commitment to provide all our players with a responsible gambling environment.
- We have implemented a comprehensive Responsible Gambling Policy; a shortened version can be found on our homepage.
12. Our Liability
- We will endeavour to ensure that the Services are available to you as much as is reasonably possible, but we cannot and do not guarantee that: (i) our Services will be available at any specific time or for any specific period; or (ii) that the features, functionality or performance of our Services will meet your requirements.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, in each case whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation your participation in any Syndicate, including but limited to any failure on our part to enter a Syndicate into any Draw or resulting from the non-payment of any Prize or Winnings arising from any Draw by the Lottery Operator.
13. Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms, and our relationship with you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. Our status
- We are a Lottery Syndicate Organiser.
We do not promote a Lottery and are not Lottery promoters.
This is not a gambling product and therefore doesn’t require a licence from the Gambling Commission.
- We are not and do not need to be regulated by the Financial Services Authority; a Syndicate does not amount to joining a collective investment scheme.
- We reserve the right without prior notice or liability, to arrange for Syndicates to participate in an alternative Draw of the same licensed Lottery, other than or in addition to those specified in our communication with you.
- YOURLOTTOSERVICE UK LIMITED is registered in England and Wales under the company number 10104456.
Yourlottoservice UK Ltd.
2nd Floor Suite, Cuttlemill Farmhouse
Cuttlemill Business Park
Towcester NN12 6LF
Company Number 10104456
Tel. 020 4525 3538
Fax 020 3868 0478