6. Subscription Payments and Termination
- On Registration you are required to choose to have either your credit or debit card or your bank account charged for your regular monthly subscription payments on an on-going basis. We store your credit card details securely with our payment service provider and will deduct payments on a monthly basis according to the duration of your subscription. Please note that even if the operation of lottery syndicates does not classify as gambling, some credit card companies may charge fees.
- You will then participate in a Syndicate (according to your product choice and as recorded in our Order Confirmation) until you give notice of your wish to terminate your subscription by giving 14 days notice in writing by email to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to our postal address as shown in our most recent correspondence with you.
- Your subscription has a minimum initial term of 3 months. Your subscription will terminate at the end of the calendar month in which your notice to terminate expires. For example, if you serve notice on us to terminate 14 or more days before the end of the current month, your subscription will end at the end of that month. However, if you serve notice on us to terminate less than 14 days before the end of the month, your subscription will terminate at the end of the following month.
- No further payments will be taken after subscription terminates.
7. Prizes and Payments
- Money received by us in respect of Winnings or Prizes deriving from Tickets played in a Draw by your Syndicate (if any) will be distributed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Subject to you complying with these Terms and Conditions, you shall be entitled to a fixed percentage of the Winnings, after deduction of local taxes, if any. That percentage will be notified to you in your Order Confirmation.
- Winnings will be distributed according to these percentages, as soon as possible after receipt of cleared funds from the Underlying Lottery Operator. Please note that when calculating your share of Winnings we will cut them off at two decimal places. Total Winnings of over £50,000 may take longer to process. For the avoidance of doubt you should note that the distribution of Winnings is totally dependent upon us receiving the Winnings from the Underlying Lottery Operator.
- Sometimes Prizes might consist in goods and /or services (a non-cash Prize), as for example, during the UK EuroMillions Mega Week. If your Lottery Syndicate wins a non-cash Prize in any Draw, we will claim any cash alternative, which may be available, as specified in the specific rules relating to that Draw and if such cash alternative is available we will distribute it as Winnings to the Members of the Syndicate.
- Please be aware that in the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and those of the relevant Draw the specific rules of the Draw in question will take priority. For further detail on this specific matter, please visit the homepage of the Operator
- The lowest Prize typically received in respect of a winning ticket in UK National Lottery Draws is a free entry into the next following Draw in the same Lottery. If a Lottery Syndicate in which you participate wins a free entry, we will make sure that your Syndicate plays the free entry in the next Draw. This means that, if, for example, your Syndicate has won a free entry in the Saturday Draw, this free entry will be played in the following Wednesday. Any Winnings deriving from such free entries will appear in our monthly statements, however we will not be able to inform you about the numbers allocated to your Syndicate for any such free entries.
- Please note that monthly Winnings less than £ 2 will not be paid out to you right away, but will be credited to your Player’s Account and will only be paid out to you once the minimum sum of £2 has been reached. We will not process any payment to you of less than £ 2 because the bank charges we would incur in doing so are greater than this amount.
- Dormant Account
If your Player Account remains dormant (i.e. you do not participate in Syndicates but funds remain on deposit) for a period of six months or more we will be entitled to levy an administration charge of up to £ 2 which will be deducted from the funds remaining in your account. The administration charge will be levied after 6 months.
- Your share of any Winnings will be paid out using the same payment method you chose during Registration to pay your Fees. Prior to effecting payments of £1000 or greater we may require you to provide additional KYC (“Know Your Customer”) information and such sums will only be paid to a bank account in your name. You agree to provide such additional information as we may reasonably require for this purpose.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we shall credit your bank account with your share of Winnings after receiving the Prize from the operator of the relevant Draw and as soon as approval for winning pay outs has been granted from our independent auditor. We shall not be liable for any delays or failure of the payment to us of such sums, howsoever caused.
- To enable us to comply with anti-money laundering legislation we may require information from you before your share of any Winnings can be paid to you. We are entitled to refuse to pay any Winnings until we are in receipt of all information we require for anti-money laundering and/or prevention of terrorist funding purposes.
8. Self-exclusion facility
- If you are concerned about your participation in any Syndicate, you may exclude yourself from Syndicate membership with us, by using our self-exclusion facility. To do so please contact Customer Service by telephone on 020-38680477 or by email to email@example.com. All our customers have the option to voluntarily self-exclude themselves for a minimum period of 6 months or permanently. Before you self-exclude, we will provide you with a copy of our Self-exclusion Programme so that you understand the consequences of Self-exclusion
- By entering into a Self-exclusion agreement with us, you will be prohibited from participating in any future Syndicate for the chosen time period. The Company will cancel a self-excluded player’s monthly payments for future playing periods and will not knowingly permit players that have decided to self-exclude to reactivate their membership until the chosen time period has expired.
9. Customer funds management
- We hold customer funds separate from company funds in dedicated Clients‘ Call accounts at Lloyds Bank plc, 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN, registered in England and Wales No.2065. This specific type of account is available to commercial customers for the purpose of holding client funds only. For further information on this matter, please refer to the Clients’ Call account Terms and Conditions available on Lloyds Bank Homepage.
These provisions mean that steps have been taken to protect customer funds, however there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid in case of insolvency.
10. Complaints Policy
- If you have a complaint about any aspect of our Services, please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us, 020-38680477 (Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm, Saturday 9 am to 3 pm).
- We will handle your complaint in accordance with our Complaints Policy and aim to provide you with a substantive response as soon as practically possible and seek to resolve your complaint within four weeks from the date we receive it.
- Depending on the complexity of your complaint, our investigation may take longer than four weeks, in which case we will ensure that we will write to you explaining the reasons for the delay and when we expect to be able to provide you with our final response.
- For any further details about our procedures, a copy of our Complaints Policy is available on our Homepage or alternatively may be requested to our Customer Service at any time.
- We maintain a strong commitment to provide all our players with a responsible gambling environment. Gambling should be enjoyed as a recreational activity; however it can nevertheless also cause a problem for a minority of players
- We have implemented a comprehensive Responsible Gambling Policy, a copy of which will be sent to you together with your first Order Confirmation. A shortened version can be also found on our homepage.
12. Our Liability
- We will endeavour to ensure that the Services are available to you as much as is reasonably possible, but we cannot and do not guarantee that: (i) our Services will be available at any specific time or for any specific period; or (ii) that the features, functionality or performance of our Services will meet your requirements.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, in each case whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Services or your participation in any Syndicate, including but not limited to any failure on our part to enter a Syndicate into any Draw or resulting from the non-payment of any Prize or Winnings arising from any Draw by the lottery operator.
13. Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms, and our relationship with you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. Our status
- We are a Lottery Syndicate Organiser.
We do not promote a Lottery and are not Lottery promoters.
This is not a gambling product and therefore doesn’t require a licence from the Gambling Commission.
- We are not and do not need to be regulated by the Financial Services Authority; a Syndicate does not amount to joining a collective investment scheme.
- We reserve the right without prior notice or liability, to arrange for Syndicates to participate in an alternative Draw of the same licensed Lottery, other than or in addition to those specified in our communication with you.
- YOURLOTTOSERVICE UK LIMITED is registered in England and Wales under the company number 10104456.
YOURLOTTOSERVICE UK LIMITED
Chase Green House
42 Chase Side
Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 6NF
Company Number 10104456
Tel. +44 20 3868 0477
Fax +44 20 3868 0478