The UK EuroMillions lottery is synonymous with life transformations. It has indeed changed the lives of numerous individuals lucky enough to have taken home the big UK EuroMillions prizes.
This lottery is played everywhere in Europe, but UK residents have a particularly soft spot for the lottery simply because it has the best jackpots, it is played consistently every single week, and it can definitely make a big difference if you win.
But if you are just a beginner in playing the lottery – whether you are aiming for a massive prize in EuroMillions or a substantial win in our very own National Lottery – it pays to know as much as you can about the game so you can take advantage of your knowledge.
What makes the UK EuroMillions so special, and what should you learn about it so you can maximise your advantage?
How to play the UK EuroMillions:
- Just like the National Lottery, the EuroMillions lottery is easy to play. You can simply pick your chosen numbers from 1 to 50, and you also have to pick two Lucky Star numbers ranging from 1 to 12. If you would like, you can opt for a Lucky Dip, which will provide you with numbers that are randomly selected.
- You can choose to play your EuroMillions game on either a Tuesday or a Friday, or you can opt for both days if you’re feeling lucky. You can also choose the number of days or weeks you would like to play.
- With the EuroMillions lottery, you can play as many as seven lines of numbers; you can even purchase as many as ten play tickets or slips at any given time, and our lottery syndicate will help make sure you can do this and make it easier for you never to miss any EuroMillions draw again.
With EuroMillions, you can purchase your tickets every single day from 6 in the morning until 11 in the evening, but if you would like to play on the day of the draw itself, you need to purchase your ticket prior to 7:30 in the evening.
Other essential facts about the EuroMillions lottery, as confirmed by our lottery syndicate
- For every ticket you purchase for the EuroMillions lottery, you will be entered automatically into the Millionaire Maker game in the UK, which comes with a guaranteed prize of as much as £1 million for every single draw.
- If you would like nothing more than to enhance your chances of winning big, you should watch out for some huge UK EuroMillions events. With these events, you can take home a Super Jackpot prize or other prizes of £1 million or more. To see the current Jackpot total, you can check out our UK EuroMillions page.
An estimate of what you can take home
Here’s a good estimate of what you can take home if you win several numbers in the EuroMillions.
If you are lucky enough to win as many as five main numbers and two lucky stars, you can take home the jackpot.
But even if you win just five main numbers and one lucky star, you can take home as much as £130,000.
For those who have their five main numbers chosen, their winnings can amount to £13,000+, and for the lucky individuals who get four main numbers plus two lucky stars picked, they could take home £800+.
This moves down to two main numbers, for which you will get 2.50.
How you can check the results
You can check the results of the EuroMillions draw in several easy ways.
You can always expect us to notify you if you are a member of our lottery syndicate.
You can also check the draw via the EuroMillions app, which you can download on your phone.
You can also go to the EuroMillions website after 9:30 in the evening every Tuesday and Friday.
And, finally, you can watch the EuroMillions draws yourself on the website and the EuroMillions YouTube channel starting from 8:45 in the evening on Tuesdays and Fridays.
How our lottery syndicate can help you
If you want to participate in every single EuroMillions draw and increase your likelihood of winning, our lottery syndicate service can definitely help you.
To see and learn what a lottery syndicate is all about, you can easily read up on this with our info-article on lotto syndicates.
So what are you waiting for? Get the odds in your favour today – and let the UK EuroMillions lottery transform your life.
You can call or email us at Your Lotto Service with whatever questions you might have, we will be there for you.